LickiMat Playdate Deluxe Slow Feeder Blue
LickiMat® products are designed as tasty boredom busters for cats and dogs. By spreading your pet's favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a fun enriching and engaging experience with pets licking a tasty treat. Freeze treats in summer for refreshing longer lasting entertainment.
LickiMat is perfect for raw feeding and works well as a slow feeder with wet and dry foods. It is recommended by vets, dog trainers and animal behaviorists worldwide. Used correctly, LickiMat is the perfect training aid, a stress and anxiety reliever, a slow feeder, a healthy distractor, a breath freshener and provide your dog with fun and enrichment.
LickiMat has so many benefits:
• Perfect for dry, wet, raw feeding and as a slow feeder.
• A great way to make long-lasting lickable treats with pet food and safe human food.
• Great for calming pets during e.g. crate training, vet visits, grooming, car rides, storms and fireworks.
• Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing calming hormones into the body.
• No over feeding because LickiMat makes a small, tasty treat last longer.
• Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing pet to enjoy just a small amount of food.
• Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue.
• Stimulates saliva production and helps clean tongue, teeth, and gums.
• Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase.
LickiMat® Tuff™ Playdate™, with its square pattern surface, is perfect as a slow feeder and as a treat maker. When used with tasty soft foods, like smashed banana, yoghurt and peanut butter, it makes long lasting, tasty, lickable treats. All products in the Tuff™ Collection have a rigid base, making them more durable and dishwasher safe.
• Made from non-toxic, food grade PP and TPR.
• Dimensions 20cm x 20 cm
• Suitable for dogs and cats.
• Freezer and dishwasher safe.
*Always supervise your pet during play with Toy's, eating treats, using Treat Dispenser's, Slow Feeders or Puzzle Toy's. Remove any item's if they become damaged or broken to avoid injury. Your pet should always have fresh water available at all times.