All Barks Bush Burgers Dog Treats
REDUCED TO CLEAR- BEST BEFORE SEPTEMBER 2022
Bush Burgers From All Barks
Each Bush Burger has been responsibly sourced
from the Australian Outback and made crunchy on the outside to help
work the teeth and gums. Once they get inside a softer chewy surprise is
waiting for them.
● What is a Bush Burger? Kangaroo meat and kangaroo offal containing
heart, liver and lung go into our mincing machines and pressed into
burger shapes. All Barks then layer them on trays and into our drying rooms. The
result.... round burgers for your dog to chew apart, crunch or snack on.
● What dogs are they suitable for? Dogs that love to chew will enjoy
these burgers. Although they feel hard on the outside they are actually
softer in the middle which is great for dogs that love a challenge!
● Unique Selling Points: Chewy to help improve teeth & gum health, no
artificial ingredients or binders and only premium ingredients.
● Ingredients: 80% kangaroo meat, 20% kangaroo offal
● Feeding Guide: Intended as a treat or reward only and not a food
replacement. Always ensure your dog has access to fresh water.
● Nutritional Analysis: Crude Protein 68%, Moisture 15.7%, Crude Fat
11.6%, Crude Fibre 0.1%.
Net weight 130g, each pack contains 5 Chews.
*Your pet should have fresh water available at all times.